Aug 07, 2005, 04:21am EDT
I’ve updated all my greasemonkey user scripts to work with Greasemonkey 0.5.
The porting was pretty straigh forward, it was mainly changing all the on*
event listeners to using addEventListener and a couple instances of trying to
iterate an HTMLCollection using
for (var elt in elements). Lots
of caveats and things to watch out for have been
on the wiki.
It also looks like the default Content-Type of the XMLHttpRequest object has changed from text/xml to application/xml in Deer Park. I doubt this is a problem in most cases, but the Google Web API (which uses SOAP) returned an error until I set the header.
Also, Aaron’s posted slides from his talk at OSCON 2005.