revelation helper Chrome extension
Oct 15, 2012, 03:22am EDT
I ended up using lots of new web technologies including:
- A content script with cross-origin XHR to load my password file from Dropbox.
- XHR with an arraybuffer response to get the binary password file.
- localStorage holds a copy of the password file.
- A native client module decrypts and unzips the password file. tomcrypt and zlib were found in naclports.
- New flexbox is used for the UI layout.
Aside from a couple small NaCl related hiccups that I was able to resolve with some web searches, everything worked pretty easily and the documentation was pretty good.