Last week in Chromium (Jan 26 - Feb 1)
Feb 09, 2009, 11:51am EST
- More updates to build optimization settings on linux.
- Bring in googleurl changes which fix URL parsing layout test.
- Fixes tab contents crash.
- Add support for UA spoofing, and spoof Safari’s UA string when loading
URLs from *.mail.live.com (to fix hotmail).
- In WebKit r39791 Glenn Wilson changed radio buttons so that they can
be checked even if they don’t have a name.
- Add thread checks to the IPC channel.
- Generate a proper file name when dragging an image from a web page
to the desktop.
- Correct sqlite wrapper behavior on systems where wchar_t is UTF-32,
for example Linux.
If you want some more in depth comments about checkins, be sure to add evan’s Chromium Notes to your feed reader.