Last week in Chromium (Jan 19 - Jan 25)
Jan 26, 2009, 12:25pm EST
- Remove the about:internets view :( This will make it diffitult to remove
the tab contents type system and to port,
- Fix a timing issue that caused gears to fail to load sometimes.
- Remove ATL from wmi_util (brings us closer to being able to use Visual
- More speedup of scrolling when many windowed plugins in a page.
Scrolling is now at parity with single process browsers in my
- Fix tab resizing issue (bugs 6505 and 3258).
- Changes to insure that when in app-mode, links open in the default
- Linux plugin loader loads and unloads .so files.
- Added a dialog for removing exceptions of password manager.
- When the server says “nosniff” but then doesn’t give us a Content-Type
we now treat the response as “text/plain”.
- Fix a bug when saving web pages that have a period in their title.
- Create a dialog box for the about:network view and kill the tab type.