Last week in Chromium (Jan 12 - Jan 18)
Jan 21, 2009, 03:24am EST
- Fixing crash in SafeBrowsingDatabaseBloom
- This CL adds a way to block resource
requests in the ResourceDispatcherHost for specific RenderViewHosts.
This is used by the interstitial code to prevent the original page from
making network requests while the interstitial is showing.
- Add hover cards to the recently closed windows on the new tab page.
- Remove HttpTransactionWinHttp and the —winhttp command-line switch.
- When opening a new tab by pressing CTRL-T in app mode, the location bar
would not get focused.
- WaitableEvent is the replacement for Windows events.
- Block Adobe Reader from issuing NPN_GetURL/NPN_GetURLRequests for URL
schemes other than http/https/ftp.
- Improve scrolling performance when there are many windowed plugins in a
- First pass as implementing the greasemonkey API.
In other news, ben’s been moving files around in the src/chrome/browser directory, pkasting has been cleaning up the UI, and lots of people (estade, finnur, sky, jcampan, mmoss to name a few) have been fixing layout tests.