Spell check script
Apr 24, 2005, 06:48pm EDT
Spelling corrections are received from Google using the web API.
For this script to work, you need to do the following:
- Get a web api key from http://api.google.com/createkey. You may need to create a Google account (you automatically have one if you have a Gmail account).
- Make the user script aware of your key.
- In Firefox, go to about:config
- Right click and select New -> String from the menu.
- You’ll be prompted for the preference name. Enter
- Next you’ll be prompted for a value. Enter the api key that you received.
Update: Just follow the instructions below any textarea.
Update: This requires greasemonkey 0.3.x to work.