Jan 12, 2009, 12:22pm EST
- Ensure that constructor functions are created in the context of the
corresponding DOMWindow. This is important for instance for
XMLHttpRequests, so that they are created with the right document. If the
XMLHttpRequest function is created in the context of the caller, URI
resolution will be broken for the request.
- Refactor the render widget unittest so it can be reused to create a
render view unit test.
- Build file change for enabling dynamic font support. This is a follow-up
to the third_party/Webkit
- If the URL text has no scheme, and starts with ftp., then default the
scheme to ftp: instead of http:.
[r7664 brian duff]
- Update googletest (gtest) to 1.2.1. The main new thing is the ability to
print the test’s duration.
- When there are multiple requests for the same resource, it is possible
that cancelling a request that is currently a reader may be racing with
another reader being completed. In that case, we were not removing the
transaction for the cancelled request so all queued requests were
- Update Gears to r3147, and fix scons build to match.
- Add debug menu to Linux test_shell
- Make a valgrind tool in the same vein as the purify one.
- Add support for custom cursors set by windowless plugins.
- CookieMonster quote parsing changes and tests.
- The popup for autofill is now never activated, even when clicked.
This allows us to hide it when the page loses focus.